Children go through enormous changes, particularly in High Conflict divorce cases. More often than not the court is more PARENT-centered than CHILD-centered. High conflict cases continue to harm children (ACE) and they need an advocate who can support their overall autonomy.
My coaching services included
- Play-based education on gaslighting, self-expression, and autonomy.
- Play-based education on tools in self-regulation and calming.
3. Trauma-informed practices on self-worth, identity, and not blaming the self.
4. Neutral/non-court-related support just for the child. Parents are not involved and cannot manipulate the system.
5. Play-based movement: using yoga, dance, theater play to express all feelings.
6. Mindfulness practice / how to navigate hard feelings /situations.
Jenny has worked with children for over 30 years and combines her mindfulness background intermixed with her mediation training to support the needs of the ones WHO GET LEFT BEHIND. Jenny will not be involved in court proceedings.
Online option/ Zoom or In-person.
Ages 4- 15
Jenny does not accept insurance at this time.